7 advantages of wireless surveillance cameras
With the development of society and economy, wireless surveillance cameras have been recognized and favored as a new generation of network monitoring equipment. In addition to providing high-speed network access, they can also replace coaxial cable image transmission lines and incorporate real-time image monitoring into broadband information network applications. Scope, which makes it inevitable for the information network to replace the traditional closed-circuit television. What are the advantages of high-definition wireless surveillance cameras?
1. Advancement: The system uses the existing integrated wiring network to transmit images and conduct real-time monitoring. The high-definition wireless network camera system requires less front-end equipment, simple connection, and only a set of software systems for the back-end.
2. Reliability: The main equipment of the system, the high-definition wireless surveillance camera adopts an embedded real-time operating system, and the required equipment is simple. The image transmission is realized through an integrated wiring network, and the reliability of the system is quite high.
3. Performance-price ratio: The equipment required by the system is extremely simple. The control of the system is all realized by the back-end software system, which saves a lot of equipment in the traditional analog monitoring system. Because the image is transmitted through the integrated wiring network, it saves a lot of equipment. The video coaxial cable reduces the cost.
4. Security: The system has set up different levels of user authority. Only users with the highest authority can set or change the entire system. Users without authority cannot receive images.
5. Easy maintenance: The installation of the system is extremely simple, and the installation and use of the software system is also very easy to understand. In terms of maintainability, the wiring of the system is very simple, and the reliability of the main equipment is high, the maintenance performance is good, and remote maintenance can be achieved.
6. Easy to expand: When it is necessary to add monitoring points and monitoring hosts, the high-definition wireless surveillance camera only needs to add a high-definition wireless network camera through the existing network, without any changes to the existing wiring system.
7. Wide range of applications: use the network to transmit real-time images, such as cross-regional remote monitoring of offices, buildings, etc.: chain businesses, large-scale factory computer rooms, remote elderly and child care, public buildings, unmanned hazardous environment monitoring, and branches of financial institutions Surveillance, traffic supervision, false alarm identification… etc.