Divided by imaging color
(1) Color camera: It is suitable for distinguishing the details of the scenery, such as distinguishing the color of clothes or scenery. The amount of information increases due to the color, and the amount of information is generally considered to be 10 times that of a black-and-white camera.
(2) Black-and-white camera: suitable for areas with insufficient light and areas where lighting equipment cannot be installed at night. When only monitoring the location or movement of the scene, a black-and-white camera with a resolution usually higher than that of a color camera can be selected.
Divided by camera resolution
(1) A low-end type with an image pixel of about 250,000 pixels, a color resolution of 330 lines, and a black and white resolution of about 400 lines.
(2) A mid-range type with image pixels between 250,000 and 380,000, color resolution of 420 lines, and black and white resolution of 500 lines
(3) The image is above 380,000 dots, the color resolution is greater than or equal to 480 lines, the black and white resolution, and the high resolution above 600 lines.