The choice of camera function is based on our surveillance needs, choose cameras with different functions.
1. The transmission method, we can choose, video cable transmission, network cable transmission, WiFi transmission, wireless AP transmission, 4G mobile network transmission and other different transmission methods of the camera.
2. Audio function, if we need to monitor the sound while monitoring the picture. Then we have to choose a camera with audio function.
3. In different light environments, if the camera is installed indoors, it needs to be illuminated from the door or window to the outside. Because the light inside and outside is different, you need to choose a camera that supports wide dynamic functions. If you need to illuminate and see the car license plate clearly at night, because the car’s headlights are very bright, you need to use a camera that supports strong light suppression.
4. POE power supply. Sometimes, if it is inconvenient to power the camera with a power cord, you can choose a network camera that supports POE power supply. Just configure a POE switch at the back end.
5. Starlight level, if you monitor the environment, there is a weak light at night, and hope that the monitoring screen at night will be colorful, you can choose a starlight level camera. It can maintain the color monitor screen under weak light. If there is no light at all at night, you can use a white light to fill the camera with light, and you can maintain a colorful surveillance picture at night.