1. The debugging of the infrared light should be carried out at night. Adjust the position of the infrared lamp illumination at night through the display.
2. The cable from the surveillance camera should have a margin of about 1m so as not to affect the rotation of the surveillance camera.
3. Infrared integrated camera, try to avoid direct light source, because the infrared light power control is based on the photoresistor installed on the infrared light board to control whether the working power of the infrared light is turned on or not.
4. The infrared camera’s field of view should try to avoid all black objects, open spaces, water and other objects that absorb infrared light. The infrared light of the CCD camera is used to reflect infrared light on the object to form an image on the CCD camera lens. The infrared light is absorbed or weakened, which will weaken the effective illumination effect of the infrared lamp.
5. It is necessary to ensure the working index of the infrared lamp, such as the power supply of the infrared lamp must be higher than the working power of the infrared lamp itself. The general power supply must reach 2A to ensure the normal operation of the infrared light at night.
6. Be careful not to touch the lens with your hands during the installation process, the CCD target surface, to avoid staining the lens.
7. It is very important to choose a good BNC head. It must be free of trouble during maintenance. Jingyang Security Technology has made the above safety precautions in this regard, and the security personnel are also requested to pay attention to them.