When the infrared of the network surveillance camera is activated, the image in front of the night vision effect lens has a halo (aperture), which is normal during the day
reasons may be:
1. Infrared light leakage may be caused by assembly problems, customers can reassemble or return to the factory;
2. The lamp cup degree of the web camera is not matched correctly, resulting in a flashlight mode;
3. There is something reflective around the camera, change the position or angle of the camera;
4. The acrylic cover on the front of the webcam is not installed properly, and there are gaps around it;
5. There are spider webs or other things in front of the web camera blocking the camera, causing the infrared light to reflect.