The development of the integrated camera is to provide consumers with a product that is easy to use, easy to install, and fully functional.
1. Turn on the camera’s automatic electronic shutter function
2. Use the controller to adjust the lens aperture to the maximum
3. Aim the camera at an object 30 meters away, and adjust the focus to infinity (most of the lenses are facing the lens and the front focus adjustment ring is turned clockwise to the head)
4. Use the controller to adjust the lens zoom to push the scene to the farthest, and adjust the lens rear focus to make the scene the clearest
5. Use the controller to adjust the lens zoom to pull the scene, fine-tune the lens focus to make the scene the clearest
6. Repeat 4-5 steps several times until the scene is always clear during the lens zooming process