Seven key points for installing indoor surveillance cameras
In the bedroom, the method of installing surveillance cameras in each room must first understand that the wiring is not only required to be safe and reliable, but also that the wiring must be arranged reasonably, neatly, and installed firmly. The technical requirements are as follows:
1. The rated voltage of the wire for the camera should be greater than the working voltage of the circuit; the insulation of the wire should conform to the installation method of the circuit and the environmental conditions of laying. The cross-sectional area of the wire should be able to meet the requirements of power supply and mechanical strength.
2. When wiring the camera, try to avoid the wires with joints. Unless it is impossible to use a connector, the connector of the camera must be crimped or welded, and the wire connection and branch should not be subjected to mechanical force. The wires in the tube should not have connectors under any circumstances. If necessary, put the connectors on the probe terminal of the junction box as much as possible.
3. The camera wiring should be installed horizontally or vertically in the building. The wiring should be protected by sleeves (plastic or iron water pipes, optional according to the technical requirements of indoor piping), and metal hoses can be used for ceiling wiring, but they need to be fixed and secure.
4. The camera signal line cannot be parallel to the high-power power line, let alone run in the same tube. If due to environmental constraints, the wires should be routed in parallel, and the distance should be more than 50cm.
5. The AC power supply of the camera alarm control box should be routed separately. The camera should not be placed in the same tube with the signal line and low-voltage DC power line. The installation of the AC power line should comply with electrical installation standards.
6. The wiring from the camera alarm control box to the ceiling is required to be managed in the wall or protected with iron pipes to improve the anti-destructive performance of the anti-theft system. Technical requirements for indoor piping of the camera
7. There are two types of camera wiring and tube wiring: open and dark. The piping of the camera is required to be horizontal and vertical, neat and beautiful. Concealed piping requires short, unobstructed, and few elbows