What are the precautions for installing outdoor cameras?
1. Under the premise of the target range, the installation height: the installation height of the indoor camera is 2.5～4m, and the outdoor is 3.5～10m; the elevator car is installed on the top of the elevator car at a diagonal angle to the elevator manipulator. , And the optical axis of the camera and the two walls and ceiling of the elevator form an angle of 45 degrees.
2. After the cables are in place, power on all the surveillance cameras, check whether there are images, and solve the problem, and then install a fixed surveillance camera.
3. If there is strong electricity in the environment, pay attention to the camera installation should be insulated and isolated from the ground to avoid interference.
4. If the surveillance camera is not integrated with infrared, try not to open the lens when moving or installing the surveillance camera.
5. If necessary, lightning protection measures should be taken when monitoring outdoor installations.
6. When installing the camera, it must be on a relatively firm wall or place. After installation, it can prevent the monitoring screen from shaking.